- State University of New York at Buffalo, School of Law, J.D. 1979
- State University of New York at Buffalo, B.A., 1974; M.A., 1976
- 1986 – Present
Solo practitioner Law Office of Jane E. Hendricks. General civil practice with a focus on bioethics, guardianship and probate.
- 1982 – 1986
ST. FRANCIS HOSPITAL, Miami Beach, FL (Risk Management and In-House Legal Services)
- Summers of 1983 -1984
Adjunct Professor – MBA Program UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI “Legal Aspects of Health Care Administration”
- 1980 – 1982
HEALTH SYSTEMS AGENCY OF SOUTH FLORIDA, (presently known as Health Council of South Florida) a state agency regulating hospitals. Associate Planner and Legal Advisor.
- 1983 – Present
Numerous presentations throughout Florida to health care providers and general public on ethical/legal issues in medicine. Guest on several media programs addressing such issues.
- Florida Bar Elder Law Section
- Eighth Judicial Circuit Bar Association
- Alachua Chamber of Commerce
- Florida Bar Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section
- Continuing Legal Education “Current Bioethical Issues in Health Law:
Reproductive Issues.” (Florida Bar Mid-Year Meeting January 12, 1989)
- Continuing Legal Education Florida Guardianship Law and Practice:
Chapter 4 “Health Care Surrogates” and Chapter 5 “Durable Powers of Attorney” November, 1991.
- Miami Medicine – (publication of Dade County Medical Association)
February 1991 “End-of-Life Decision-Making Modality Options”
- Continuing Legal Education “Ethical Issues Involved in Decisions to Withdraw, Withhold or Deny Medical Care” (Florida Bar Annual Meeting June 26, 1997)
- Florida Bioethics Network News – January, 1999 “The Philosophy of Guardianship”
- Florida Bioethics Network News – August, 2000. “Recent Changes in End-Of-Life Legislation”
Fields of practice: end-of-life and advance directives issues, guardianship, probate and estate planning.